Rob and AJ

Rob and AJ
Thanks for visting our site... and for waking up with us each morning!!

Roofsit 2008

Roofsit 2008 is underway, raising money for the Prevention of Child Abuse!

So AJ and I are on the roof! And everyone keeps asking what it looks like up here... ENJOY!


This is us from the ground....



As Jason our lift operator approaches the rooftop oasis


inside the tent.. looking at AJ's bed .....


Then a look at Rob's accomodations

Looking out from our sleeping area

From the perch where we can get your notes!




Where the magic happens.... :(




ROB and AJ "hard" at work....








Thanks for checking us out! Come see us, or call 1.800.853.kids! Send emails to rob@u93.com or Aj@u93.com - we'd love to hear from ya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I was hoping you guys would blog from up there! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

play Trace's song tommorrow...I can only listen from 4:30am to about 6 and then from 9 to about 8:40, I would love to hear it, but am never in my car at the right time. Have a great week on the roof!!
-Erin

Anonymous said...

I can never thank you enough for all that you guys do with roofsit! It has really changed my life in many ways. Thanks for making this problem aware to the public and making children realize they are not alone. Oh and I love the blog thing that is such a good idea. One year they had a chat room too which was so cool.