Rob and AJ

Rob and AJ
Thanks for visting our site... and for waking up with us each morning!!

Rob's Teeth Whitening at the mall..

FROM: Rob


So the other day, I went to the mall and was supposed to be there for a meeting... But my A.D.D. kicked in when I saw the teeth whitening booth (or it may have been the fact we talked about biggest turn-offs, that morning on the show, and ugly teeth kept coming up as a turn-off.)


They had a sign that read "50% off Today! $40" and I was intrigued... now had I thought about it, if you're having a 1day only sale, chances are you don't frame the sign... Pretty good give-away that I could have waited..


Needless to say, I paid the $40 and the extra $15 for the whitening pen! Interesting experience, although creepy when people are walking by, and stop to stare at the weirdo in the middle of the mall getting his teeth whitened... AT THE MALL...


Now, feel free to laugh:









but the end result was gooood:










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These people always scare me. I wonder if they are even licensed to do this dental work...but don't worry I'm sure your people were :) I am in dental hygiene school and we have learned a bit about bleaching...just for future reference, Crest Whitestrips are only about $20 and they are pretty freakin awesome

Ackack said...

Thats awesome it actually works. That is kewl but i didn't get the part about the dead give away because the sign wasn't framed? That's funny but u should get AJ to do something at the mall to like convince him to get a pedicure or manicure which ever one involves the vibrating chair and getting your feet done. That would be hilarious

Anonymous said...

Nowadays, white teeth are what everyone wants. The whiter your teeth are, the more you look fabulous.If you are feeling a little less confident about your teeth as time passes by, then you should start looking for an effective teeth whitening method. An effective teeth whitening ritual that you can do at home is not only cost-efficient and practical, but it could also provide you with all the assurance you need every time you wish to flash your pearly whites.