Rob and AJ

Rob and AJ
Thanks for visting our site... and for waking up with us each morning!!

ROMANTIC GESTURES GONE WRONG

Did you Valentine's Day not go as expected??  Check out these Romantic Gestures Gone Wrong:

Mixed Emotions
Like an astrological anomaly, on Valentine’s Day 1981, I found myself dating three different guys. I thought I would be so clever and send each of them a box of homemade heart-shaped brownies with a note tucked inside the box. The flaw in my plan was mixing up the inside notes and the outside addresses. By February 15, I didn’t have to worry about juggling three guys! ~Mary

Caught Red-Rose Handed
One Valentine’s Day, I decided to sneak out of work early and surprise my boyfriend with dinner. My boss thought it was a great idea and decided to do the same. We left work together and since he had full hands, I offered to help and he handed me the roses he was taking to his girlfriend. As we walked out laughing, my boyfriend showed up to surprise me at work. He was convinced that I was slipping out early with my boss. He through the flowers in my face and moved out the next day. ~Kathy

Bubbling Over with Romance
For Valentine’s Day my husband surprised me with a stay at a nice hotel. Our room was complete with a fireplace, Jacuzzi and a balcony overlooking the waterfall. We poured champaign in our glasses and bubble bath in the Jacuzzi to begin our romantic evening. Within seconds we were enveloped by a wall of suds! We spent the rest of the evening gathering suds in a sheet and tossing them into the waterfall. The next morning we went to eat at the waterfall cafe… there was our mountain of suds at the bottom of the waterfall! ~Marta

What a Rock!
Many years ago my husband Josh and I lived in an apartment with a balcony off the master bedroom. One night, he took our dog for a walk while I watched TV in the bedroom. Shortly after he left, I heard what sounded like a gunshot… I started screaming! Josh came running in to calm me down. He said he’d always wanted to try tossing a rock at the window, like a scene from Romeo and Juliet. We kept the rock. ~Joanne

Mistaken Identity
One Valentine’s Day, I went to where my boyfriend’s car was parked at his job. Armed with a marker that wrote on glass, silly string, and balloons, I proceeded to mark his vehicle with words of my undying love. I waited all afternoon for his phone call. When he got home I asked him how his day at work had been. He said that a strange thing had happened to a woman’s car in the parking lot! ~Barbara

No comments: